I understand – starting a session can be a bit nerve-wracking. Many clients feel nervous before the session, but after we have an intro conversation, they describe feeling safe and comfortable with me throughout the session.
My approach maintains professionalism, politeness, and gentleness, always respecting your boundaries without pressure or misinterpretation.
With me, you can embrace your true self. I never share your information and hold no opinions or judgments about you. Our goal is to liberate you from sexual stereotypes and help you explore your sensual personality.
The safety depends on various factors.
Pluses for outcall session:
+ In most situations, it is the safest session because your hotel or apartments usually have security cameras, security guys, personnel and many people around you.
+ You can have a session in a clean, hygienic, understandable, and familiar situation.
+ In the intimate and intense session, you have your own quiet and safe place for relaxation before and after.
+ A low possibility of having hidden cameras or being stolen.
+ You can get it 24/7 in place and time you need.
Minuses for outcall session:
- When you do not live alone, you can't use it.
Pluses for incall session:
+ You can get a session when you don't have the opportunity to do this at your place.
+ Elements of adventure and novelty, you meet a new place and experience.
Minuses for incall session:
- Usually, an independent therapist salon is located in his condo, the session is performed on his bed, and you get all previous clients' questionable legacy in the bathroom and bedroom.
- Questionable areas, smells, hygiene and safety, hidden cameras, etc.
- You must leave it after the session, which requires comfy relaxation and recovery.
-The vibes like a medical cabinet, crowded and noisy street parlour, performance on flor, and massage table don't fit for women's self-discovery in a sensual experience.
- Extra logistic time and expenses.
- Shorter working hours.
1. Learn more info about the practitioner.
2. Use critical thinking - legitimate therapists aren't afraid to invest money and time to build an informative website and provide instructions and pre-consultations for clients.
3. Read reviews.
4. Check his website - legitimate therapists aren't afraid to invest money and time to build an informative website and provide instructions for clients.
5. Don't ask for a photo; ask for a video call meeting before the session.
6. Get a pre-consultation about your situation, and be sure the therapist cares about you.
7. Ask about sexual services possibilities. Some people use terms like yoni and tantra to sell just sex services. Professionals never have sex with clients.
8. Don't be mistaken by age or gender, as men and women can be equally good and bad people.
Be aware if you meet a person who left a listing in the classified and has nothing about him, his services, or only his phone number.
First, you must trust and feel safe near the therapist to relax and have a proper experience. For this reason, the therapist must do an introduction conversation, explain the session's agenda, and answer all your questions.
What you must expect from a professional therapist;
Last, he must respect your boundaries and rules and stop a session if you are uncomfortable or not ready to move on.
Both male and female therapists can perform yoga therapy sessions equally well. The choice is mostly a matter of your psychology and preference.
Statistically, 90% of clients choose me as a male practitioner, and that's why: